"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Life in all its goodness: Dear Diary
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws   www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dear Diary

Well wat can i say. Today was a real bad day for. For all of you hi my name is Abhishek Almeida. I am from Mumbai. I hail from a christian background. I am a business man. Am just 25 yrs old. Just wanted to tell you readers, there are these days where you actually ponder about yourself and where is life taking you. These questions are basically realities one needs to seek. I personally feel dat we have to envision ourselves for a better life. A goal has gotta be set or else chaos theory rules. the perplexity of this situation is quite hard on us at times. Thence I tell u in roman times .................."bretheren lend me your ears" for they can only listen to me. Set yourself apart from this world and think where is life taking you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home