"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Life in all its goodness: Love Blind
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws   www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Monday, March 20, 2006

Love Blind

Well I am down on my knees again,
And I pray to the only one,
Who has the strength,
To bear the pain,
To forgive all the things I have done.

Chorus
Oh girl lead me into your darkness,
When this world is trying its hardest,
To leave me unimpressed,
Just one caress,
From you and i'm blessed.

When you think you've tried every road,
Every avenue,
Take one more look,
And what you found old,
And in it you'll find something new.

Chorus

I'm shying from the light,
I always loved the night,
And now you offer me eternal darkness.

I have to believe that sin,
Can make a better man,
But its the mood that i am in,
Thats left us back where we began,

Chorus

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:43:00 AM, Blogger Astral said...

Hey darling!! Beautiful poem, could read your heart. Keep up your good work. Always told you that you are good & see how well you write.

Write more..........All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home