"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Life in all its goodness: Love So true
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws   www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Love So true


Onto the sea
I sailed my boat
And prayed that it
Would stay afloat

From dawn til dusk
From dusk til dawn
In search of love
I drifted on

What happened then
I don't recall
I think it was
A sudden squall

For when I awoke
I thought I died
At the sight of an angel
At my side

But lucky for me
That was not true
For I found love
And love was you.

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Astral said...

Beautiful expressions!

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger R said...

Nice Lines!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home